Where is Hotel Martinique located?
In a prime position, the Hotel Martinique is located. Three restaurants and free Wi-Fi are available at Hotel Martinique, which is located in Les Trois-Îlets, 17 miles from Fort-de-France. With a year-round outdoor pool and beachfront location, it also offers sea views. The 193-room Hotel Martinique is a sprawling, inexpensive hotel designed to imitate a Creole town. With connected doors and a range of bed arrangements, its rows of little, bright bungalows with vaulted ceilings and modest front porches are intended for families or groups. There is a swimming pool, access to Anse Mitan beach, and a sizable dining room with nightly entertainment, but the accommodations are modest, and the amenities need to be updated.
The bar serves drinks for visitors. On-site private parking is cost-free. This hotel’s rooms all have air conditioning and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Some units come with a comfortable seating space. There is a shower in the private bathroom of every room. A hairdryer and complimentary toiletries are provided for your convenience. The hotel has a front desk open around the clock. You can partake in a variety of activities, including diving and golf. The hotel also provides automobile rentals. Hotel Martinique is located 11 miles from Sainte-Luce and 12 miles from Le Diamant. Martinique Aime Cesaire International Airport is located 25 kilometers from the property and is the closest airport. There are restaurants, two bars, two swimming pools, a beach club, a spa, a fitness center, and a sauna among the many services they provide. The Travelers can benefit from a variety of services, including a vehicle lot, a golf course, cozy non-smoking rooms, internet access, and the ability to order food and beverages for delivery to their room. They provide a variety of payment methods. American Express, Visa, and Mastercard are all acceptable forms of payment.
Tourists can choose from a selection of rooms accessible here. They have the option of staying in a triple, double, or single room. Additionally, they offer amenities including a patio, complimentary toiletries, a refrigerator, an electric kettle, air conditioning, a flat-screen television, and a telephone in the room. Both the garden and the sea can be seen from the window.
Positives and Negatives points of Hotel Martinique:
- 24-hour reception desk
- Rooms in the rustic bungalow style with patios
- Deckchairs and umbrellas (beach & swimming pools)
- Baby kit (At the guest’s wish)
- A sizable eatery and bar with a view of the beach and the Caribbean Sea
- Access to Anse Mitan beach’s serene seas
- Village Creole’s stores and eateries are accessible by foot
- Banana trees and vibrant tropical gardens with a lot of flowers
- Entertainment every night
- Spa and hammam Zen shop
- Areas for unwinding
- Beach towels on loan (deposit)
- Transit showers & luggage storage
- No cost breakfast
- Free WiFi
- No-cost parking
- Not the greatest beach; close to the ferry pier and several derelict structures
- Not all bungalows are soundproof.
- There aren’t enough shade umbrellas at the beach and pool.
- No fitness centers
- inconsistent Wi-Fi